Here are the 10 guidelines and essentialities that you should consider while articulating content for Cyfuture:
- Needless to say, the content should be crisp, original, grammatically sound, and unpublished.
- Each write-up should be of 500-1500 words.
- The submitted article or blog should be derived from notions that are fresh, researched, brainstormed, and should reflect your own opinion.
- We do not accept spun topics for blogs.
- We are more inclined towards the article that are stuffed with 2-5 unique/relatable images along with media like infographics, graphs, YouTube videos, etc. So, make sure you do include them for more chance of success.
- Include Author’s bio alongside your write-up. The bio should not exceed 200 words.
- You must include atleast one or more social media account. Fake or inactive social media presence will be rejected right away.
- Cyfuture doesn’t accept content that are directly promoting a product or service. We prefer content that can inform our readers.
- We allow inclusion of relevant external links in the write-up. If the included links direct to inapposite sources, the content will be rejected. Similarly, we appreciate linking with PDFs, whitepapers, and similar sources.
- PLEASE NOTE: The inclusion of one Do-Follow link to your homepage (only) of your website is allowed in author’s bio segment only. Any other links in the write-ups will be omitted.
P.S: Our editing team has full right to include, exclude, revamp, and modify your content in accordance with our guidelines and our audience’s preferences.